Edan iM20 Patient Monitor
Designed as a robust transport monitor, iM20 is a solid companion in the harshest conditions.
- With IP44 water and dust protection, iM20 is outstanding for field medical practice, from regular emergency cares in rainy weather, to disaster controls with dusty environments.
- Designed with 1.2-meter shock resistance, unintentional falls and impacts shall not interrupt the monitoring, nor does the bumpy ride on rough road or hilly areas.
- With the ability to resist extreme temperature and altitudes, iM20 can be used in cold mountain areas as well as hot tropical places.
All Weather Design
- IP44 waterproof & dustproof
- 2 meters drop resistance
- Weight: <1.5kg
- Standard handgrip
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SEMIP® 12-lead diagnosis algorithm with 208 kinds of ECG findings in optional 12-lead ECG configuration
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- Signal Intensity (SI) measurement as blood perfusion indicator
- Optional Nellcor SpO2 with SatSecondsTM technology
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Optional 2-channel invasive blood pressure with waveform overlapping function
- 2-channel temperature monitoring